Can Fibroids Turn Into Cancer?
Fibroids are 99.99% benign.
What are the Benefits of Uterine Fibroid Embolization?
- It is an effective alternative to hormonal treatment & surgery
- Minimal hospital stay
- Completely non-invasive – no surgery and no blood loss
- Preserves the uterus, cervix and ovaries
- improvement in your quality of life
- Significant decrease in menstrual bleeding from symptomatic fibroids
- Quick return to normal activities
How Do I know For Sure That I Have Fibroids?
- Following are the methods:
- Pelvic examination
- PAP smear
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
Who are at Risk for Uterine Fibroids?
- Following are the factors
- Family history.
- Eating habits
- Ethnic origin
What are the treatment options for fibroids?